Can you join me in making this vow for the rest of your job search in 2020?
Say it with me: as I look for a new job, I will NOT:
• Pay someone HUNDREDS of dollars to write a resume that doesn’t work
• Ignore my LinkedIn profile
• Write generic cover letters that simply rehash my resume & don’t make an impact
• Shy away from networking — it’s all about who you know!
• “Wing it” in my job interviews
While these things are tempting to do, they hold you back in so many ways when looking for work.
Guest blog from: J.T. O’Donnell at Work It Daily