Over 50? Need a job?
We’re working hard to find job openings at companies that are looking to hire candidates who are experienced, reliable, responsible and more! We’re looking for companies that want to hire YOU! Take a look at those markets where we already have job openings… and we’re adding more everyday!
Search for jobs and companies looking to hire you!
If you’re over 50 and out of work, don’t despair. The Nifty50s focus all our attention on you, your needs and what you bring to the table. We’re going to find companies that are looking to hire the experienced, the reliable, the proven. We’re going to put you in touch with companies that want to hire you! Become one of the Nifty50s!
Job Applicant Features & Benefits
Why should I become a Nifty 50?
- No more false leads. Think of the time you spend tracking down a company, or a job opening only to find that they "had someone else in mind." Someone younger, perhaps? Companies that post jobs with the Nifty50s have been pre-qualified to include candidates 50 and older in their searches.
- They can find you. When you complete your job applicant profile, you become part of our searchable database of job candidates. Companies who are searching for job candidates who match your criteria will actually come to you!
- Be yourself. When you create your Nifty50s profile, you'll be able to select from more than 150 job titles and more than 80 industries to describe yourself and your background.
- It's simple and it's easy. Within just a few minutes, you can complete your Nifty50s profile and be included in our database.
- It's affordable. For $9.95 a month, it's less than you would pay to park your car for one or two hours in a downtown garage. For that, you can be part of the Nifty50s for an entire month.
Register today, search for a job, be seen by employers »
- for less than the cost of 2 hours of parking in a downtown garage;
- for less than 2 average support group meetings at a local coffee shop;
- for less than the cost of a good (even mediocre) haircut;
- for less than two lunches at a fast food restaurant;
- and it may be tax deductible! (Check with your accountant.)